Macabre Re-review [8.9/10]

|


http://macabre.acornrack.com/

FIRST OF ALL: Take a look at the picture (Right click on it and "View Image") Now look at the Google AD.... BEST THING EVER... RIGHT!?!?!

It's time to take a second look at Macabre due to certain factors I'll be conducting this re-review slightly different. In this re-review I'll just be comparing and contrasting the comments I had made before and re-comment on those subjects as I assume the re-review is more for the returning site owner to obtain more insight and criticism and not the average Jello Viewer.

Find the full FIRST review here:
http://arrev.blogspot.com/2009/05/macabre-8710.html


Right off the bat I see the menu has been made into a collapsible menu which makes navigation much easier. So that has been taken care of so yay!

I'm going to simply assume that all the spelling errors I pointed out were fixed, so I'll be looking for new ones! So I'll be "taking a peak within" the pages to find any.

My general comment about genetics still stands.

In the fighting page "* apostrophe refers to objects/items that ward/avert/combat the darks" still confuses me... maybe I'm not seeing something I'm supposed to. I see no apostrophe's ( ' ) in the text below nor the word apostrophe or even any asterisks (*).

There is still no info for Important Darks or Angels (Micheal or Gabriel, anyone?)

As for the rest of the site it's still as good as it was before, as this is a re-review I was trying to point out some new things or additions that may be beneficial. However I wasn't really to come up with much and I feel rather weird that this post will be so short because of the newer re-review format. But anyway onwards to the verdict!

Rating: 8.9 out of 10 Points.
Overall Change: +0.2 Points.

The reason for the small change was that Macabre was already such a good site and the improvement to the aesthetics can only count for so much, and with Naveluce as the 9.0 barrier aesthetics alone can't surpass it.


This Site has the Jello Seal of Approval!

Reviewed by: The Jello Emperor

0 comments:

Post a Comment